• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

I’m not a fan of stickers, emblems, pinstripes on any vehicle that isn’t on a racetrack but I couldn’t care less what you put on your own car. I just found it funny that the guy thinks other people’s stickers are “stupid ass” just not HIS stickers. LOL
My sincerest apologies.

So which one are you? The "billboard"
IMG_8563.jpeg

or the "come and take it"?
IMG_8561.jpeg

I'd drive that Pinto wagon in a heartbeat! Go to your local classic car show in one, I'm sure it would get more attention than the same old Mustangs and Camaros you see every time I go to one.
Ha! My first vehicle was a pinto station wagon, yellow with simulated wood grain trim. I put slotted mags on it! LOL

About three year ago we went to get my wife a new vehicle, we looked at every make we could find - from Ford to Mini's. She views vehicles as very utilitarian, her only caveat was that she didn't want a car. We ended up getting a Volvo XC40, I never even contemplated getting a Volvo but she brought up that her dad drove one most of his life, he lived in Spain and apparently they are very common there. It has been a great vehicle! Excellent fuel mileage, plenty of power, and quiet as a mouse inside the cab when driving. Not my thing but it really seems to be a great vehicle.
I REALLY dig old Volvos. But I'm talking about what would be commonly referred to as the Brick Volvo models. The 240 series and 740 series. Those are million mile cars.
My older daughter got conned into paying too much for an 01 S40 and I got to drive it when she lived with us. I have to say that was the fastest Volvo I ever drove. However I ain't heard anything good about the Volvo models after the late 90s.
When we worked at the port I spent a week or so moving and processing new Volvos . I found out that if you want a real Swedish Volvo you had to buy the lower end SUV/Crossover models. The big sedans have been all Chinese for a good while now. Not only does that seem like a ****ty thing to do to the loyal customers but it seems backwards. But then to make it even worse I read a few years ago that Volvo was going all hybrid. Just another kick in the nads for the loyal customers. And they don't have that many.
But like I said earlier...I would crime for a 240 wagon or 242 Coupe or even a 740 wagon.

Back
Top Bottom