• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeeps-----Let's see'em!

Thanks. It gets me where I need to go.
Right now it is being driven daily by my 17yo son who wrecked his Cherokee 2 weeks ago. I've got to get his fixed and get him out of mine.
I need a door to fit 98-01 4-door Cherokee if anybody has one. Front driver side door.

I am sure he doesn't mind ;) man if you needed one for the older body style grand Cherokee i could help ya out

Thanks and thanks for correctly naming it!
It's a 1970 800A. My third Scout but first "Baby Scout". My other two were Scout II's.
Ironically I've still got a 66 CJ5 tore apart in my basement I need to finish up.

I love those old Scouts. I used to have a '77 Traveler I bought as a project but never finished it. I would love to have an old Scout II.

I love those old Scouts. I used to have a '77 Traveler I bought as a project but never finished it. I would love to have an old Scout II.

My second Scout was a 118" Traveler. Amazing what that extra 18" does for a smoother ride. Too bad you couldn't have finished that '77, I think you would have enjoyed it.

My second Scout was a 118" Traveler. Amazing what that extra 18" does for a smoother ride. Too bad you couldn't have finished that '77, I think you would have enjoyed it.

Yeah, unfortunately I just never had the time to work on it. Got a nice offer on it and I needed the money at the time so I sold it. One day I will have an old Scout II or a CJ5 to fix up.

Thanks. It gets me where I need to go.
Right now it is being driven daily by my 17yo son who wrecked his Cherokee 2 weeks ago. I've got to get his fixed and get him out of mine.
I need a door to fit 98-01 4-door Cherokee if anybody has one. Front driver side door.

have you called any local junk yards?? look them up online... I know pull a part usually has a hand full of XJs on the lot...

if not, check www.car-parts.com Ive found TONS of stuff Ive needed on there, and if you go by distance sometimes you can find one right around the corner... and they might have your color too

1990 jeep wranger xj with 04 conversion 28 inches of lift ,12 inch shackles built and painted in the front yard. 10 inch bushwhacker flairs,warn front and rear bumpersbuilt to play 5:38 front an rear gears,atlas transfer case,agr hydralic steering box,procomp wheels, dick chepek tires procomp seats.wish i still had her
i222.photobucket.com_albums_dd146_hyperwarp2_MY_20MONSTER_20LIFTED_20JEEP_DSCN0549.jpg

i222.photobucket.com_albums_dd146_hyperwarp2_MY_20MONSTER_20LIFTED_20JEEP_DSCN0522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom