• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jefferson gun show 3/20 - 3/21

Nice facility. Many friendly vendors willing to sell 9mm ammo for $45 box of 50, buck a round for common .223, in a baggy. Did see a few nice collector pieces. When did Norinco SKS start selling for $750 to $1,150? I missed that memo. Deals to be made with primers, if you are willing to pay $245/1,000. Nice facility. I did get the name and number of the vendor that had cases of 1# bottles of gunpowder at $50 a bottle (H1000, H100, I4350 and a dozen others).
I sold a bunch of primers that sold quick at $15/100. Still have some small pistol primers. Sold some .22lr at $75 a brick. I was the cheapest one there.

I sold primers there today It was ok Didn't have a huge crowed I injoyed it some of the new pistols where avarage in price There was powder of all kinds for $50 a pound Reload ammo 9mm was $30 for 50 rounds 45acp was the same price I bought some some Hornady 45 and 9mm hollow point projectiles for $30 a hundred and most of those guy will to come down in price on those sks The I asked about was a M model the kind that takes AK mags .I would go again just to shoot the s#*t with other gun guys That was what I liked about it

I sold a bunch of primers that sold quick at $15/100. Still have some small pistol primers. Sold some .22lr at $75 a brick. I was the cheapest one there.
I probabley talk to you I had the big bag of primers

Back
Top Bottom