• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Joe Paterno FIRED!!!

Paterno notified the athletic director, Tim Curley, and a vice president, Gary Schultz.

Dont blame the coach. He did what was required of him. Long Live Joe PA!

The problem is is that after he tells his boss he cant do any more. In a school system you are not allowed to press the issue on an investigation like this is you are not kin to the family involved (being accused or victim). There wasn't anymore that Joe could do that wouldn't jeopardize his job. If he went strait to the police he first would have had to somehow prove it, and you cant prove something just off word of mouth. And the school vice president stopped the incident before a proper investigation could begin to prove the guy did it. Joe Pa didnt have anything to do with it and couldnt do anything about it so leave him out. Talk about the guy who did it and the guy who covered it up. Not the old man who relayed the message.

Haha, well that problem with him going to cops first is that because it was a university you have to go through the chain of command because it is state owned. Yes the situation was f'd up but there wasnt anything that Joe Pa could do besides what he did which is what i hate.
There was plenty this sorry mother ****er couldve done. some of the comments you've made in this thread make me sick. were not talking about some pettty bs crime. THIS IS RAPE. **** a chain of command. he shouldve picked up the nearest thing and beat that sob to death.

I can only guess these comments are coming from people that do not have children. When it comes to children, there is no chain of command. There is no "procedure" to follow.

the news said today he has not retained a lawyer , his son also tweeted today that he has not asked for advice or representation either. . so:noidea:
Lots of news also said today that he had sought a lawyer. His son also tweeted that Joe would coach at Penn St. for the foreseeable future and wouldn't be leaving after this season ended. That didn't turn out so well.

Who really knows what's going on other than what we read. If he hasn't lawyer'd up, he definitely should.

Back
Top Bottom