• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Johnny Who?

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
WDE!!! Quality win for Auburn and I'm glad to be able to enjoy watching football again!

I didn't see a lot of this.....

cdn3.sbnation.com_uploads_chorus_image_image_18755715_jm21.0_standard_352.0.jpg

or this......

static2.businessinsider.com_image_52225b1069bedd3063e06e62_johe018530a20a91cdc57422a100fc76b81.jpg

Last edited:
You may not have seen a lot of that, but you did see a lot of this. 454 yards passing with 4 touchdowns. Ran for 97 yards on 18 carries for another touchdown. Threw 2 picks also. The kid can flat out play. Don't mean you gotta like him.

HDD

You may not have seen a lot of that, but you did see a lot of this. 454 yards passing with 4 touchdowns. Ran for 97 yards on 18 carries for another touchdown. Threw 2 picks also. The kid can flat out play. Don't mean you gotta like him.

HDD

And can throw a mean fit too.

waaa.jpg

Last edited:
I had a very enjoyable Saturday............jhonny football got the ball shoved up his a-- and the dogs had to whimper down AGAIN.............YEEEEEHAWWWWW

HDD

Definitely don't like him one bit. Total punk. All the yardage and TD's amounted to a hill of beans when A&M lost! No respect for the guy.

WDE

Definitely don't like him one bit. Total punk. All the yardage and TD's amounted to a hill of beans when A&M lost! No respect for the guy.

WDE

not his fault that they didn't win. winning is a team effort. but i guess if everybody gives him credit for the wins, then he should get credit for loss as well

Back
Top Bottom