• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Journalistic excellence is lost on this author.

Hmmmm and i own 3 out of the 5 , i must be one bad SOB

Oh no, it's not about the person...it's the GUNS that are dangerous. You have to remember, these things are evil sentient beings, sent here to destroy humanity. You're are just a host for their evil plot

How about the link to "criminal uses of the .50 sniper rifle..." I scrolled through about a page of their blurbs, and couldn't find one in which anyone had actually discharged a .50 (Barrett or otherwise)- they were all possession-type crimes (except one in which a crazed jagoff said he was going to shoot Obama with a .50, but it doesn't appear that he ever even had one.) Also, my Doublestar AR is getting kinda pissed that it is apparently less deadly than a Bushmaster AR (apparently Bushy ARs are the deadliest of them all!!!) This is the most ridiculous article I've read in a while.

This is why every gun owner should have a safe and keep it locked at all times. You never know when one of your guns will sneak out of your house and commit an atrocity.

How about the link to "criminal uses of the .50 sniper rifle..." I scrolled through about a page of their blurbs, and couldn't find one in which anyone had actually discharged a .50 (Barrett or otherwise)- they were all possession-type crimes (except one in which a crazed jagoff said he was going to shoot Obama with a .50, but it doesn't appear that he ever even had one.) Also, my Doublestar AR is getting kinda pissed that it is apparently less deadly than a Bushmaster AR (apparently Bushy ARs are the deadliest of them all!!!) This is the most ridiculous article I've read in a while.

A .50 BMG is kind of inconvenient to use in a crime. It doesn't exactly fit under a trench coat.

A .50 BMG is kind of inconvenient to use in a crime. It doesn't exactly fit under a trench coat.

Oh come on, seriously? It's obviously an assault weapon. It's black, has a scary big peice on the end of the barrel and it's big enough to shoot Jesus out of the sky.

Back
Top Bottom