• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Junk your spouse is complaining about.

I have a random assortment of stuff all over. I have a shelf full of new parts for a random 70's-ish sports car, Spyder EM-1 paintball marker that needs a new board, some spare old laptops (no hard drives), a stack of freshly wiped and formatted laptop and desktop hard drives, some metal work shelves and some framing for them, random leftovers from a remodel, couple random hand tools, a new Anderson lower parts kit with grip and low-profile gas block, and a bunch of other stuff I've forgotten or haven't dug out yet.
Would you be able to take some general pictures of the metal shelves and car parts. Also the hand tools , remodel leftovers and other parts? Not really interested in modern stuff. But thanks for the list. I look forward to hearing from you.

This reminded me to tell you I have some hood lift struts, the gas operated kind. also have a couple of rusty disc brake rotors

I've got some old used parts from a 1986 TVR 280i. There is a cylinder head, A/C compressor, a disassembled manual transmission and some other smaller parts. I'm close to you in the Lost Mountain area near Mars Hill and Dallas Hwy. May have some other stuff too.

I've got some old used parts from a 1986 TVR 280i. There is a cylinder head, A/C compressor, a disassembled manual transmission and some other smaller parts. I'm close to you in the Lost Mountain area near Mars Hill and Dallas Hwy. May have some other stuff too.
Sorry I just saw this. Please pm me some photos if you still have this stuff. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom