• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just an idea, opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some people don,t like what goes on in the boiler room STAY OUT of it. you do not have to go there, you do not even have to have access to it if you don,t want to. most all gun forums have a religion & politics section, I don,t hunt so I do not go and try to talk to hunters in here, if people don,t want to hear talk about religion & politics DO NOT GO IN. very simple.

That's just fine but the problem is the pissy crap spills over into everything else on the forum. BTW, the apostrophe key is next to the Enter key on most keyboards (unshifted double quote key)...

Sorry vanguard, but being in the boiler room doesn't mean you can be an a**hole.
It's the A**hole behavior, not the topics or arguing that are the problem all over the site, not limited to the boiler room.

Your site and we'll go along with whatever you decide, but I notice nobody's brought up a popular vote to decide banning. A poll could be opened to decide the fate of those people. Possibly a mod states why we're voting, the accused could state his side and nobody could claim anything underhanded went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom