• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just an idea, opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don,t act like a a-hole in any part of the forum so I don,t care, It has been made VERY CLEAR that talking about Jesus , God, or the bible is only allowed in the boiler room' so that is one reason to have it.

Why don't you join a religious forum and preach 24 hours a day? Seriously, why try to inundate a gun forum with scripture? If I want to discuss religion, I go to church...

Why can't you just ignore what you don't want to read...

...and stop being a prick?

So if I state my opinion that I prefer not to see scripture on a gun forum - I'm a prick? I'm not the one that continuously whines about not be able to convert all of us to bible zealots...

So if I state my opinion that I prefer not to see scripture on a gun forum - I'm a prick? I'm not the one that continuously whines about not be able to convert all of us to bible zealots...

No. You're a prick because you use words like whine and zealot.

Once again, why can't you just ignore the posts you don't want to read?

The purpose of this entire thread deals with how the owner of this site should deal with jackasses that try to take over the forum and run off good people. Vanguard just had to inject his religion into it and other folks brought the boiler room into it. Neither deals with the real issue of what to do with folks that continuously try to turn this place into something THEY think it should be. I'm engaged in this thread as I think it's important that jackasses be banned and permanently removed. Since Vanguard decided to inject religion, as he ALWAYS does, I commented...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom