• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just got one hell of a deal!

97   0
Reaction score
Well, I stopped in to the new Field and Stream right next door to Dicks and bought a 2016 Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow. The original price on the tag was $499.99 but was on sale for $399.99. My Grampa gave me a $100 coupon if I spend over $300. I ended up getting the bow for $300 out the door and I even got a box of Remington Core Lokt 30-30 ammo for $16. It was marked down from $21 I believe. Today has been a great day!! Come on bow season!!! I'm stoked!!

Well, I stopped in to the new Field and Stream right next door to Dicks and bought a 2016 Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow. The original price on the tag was $499.99 but was on sale for $399.99. My Grampa gave me a $100 coupon if I spend over $300. I ended up getting the bow for $300 out the door and I even got a box of Remington Core Lokt 30-30 ammo for $16. It was marked down from $21 I believe. Today has been a great day!! Come on bow season!!! I'm stoked!!

Nice. 22 days!

Been doing some scouting on a topo map from my computer. The spot I have is torn up in tracks! I think about it everyday. Putting out a trail camera next week.
You can see the tracks from your computer? Man, those satellites can really zoom in! The advances in technology are amazing!

Well, I stopped in to the new Field and Stream right next door to Dicks and bought a 2016 Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow. The original price on the tag was $499.99 but was on sale for $399.99. My Grampa gave me a $100 coupon if I spend over $300. I ended up getting the bow for $300 out the door and I even got a box of Remington Core Lokt 30-30 ammo for $16. It was marked down from $21 I believe. Today has been a great day!! Come on bow season!!! I'm stoked!![/QUOTE

How did he get a coupon for that much off?

Back
Top Bottom