• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just mad

if needed are you willing to stand along side of me in front of the theater with a sign?

• yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • dont choose this one. i will spring for 5 buck pizza and cold water

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
I plan on busting corporate's nuts on Monday. as far as walking out, had my wife and daughter with me and did not feel like fighting. but I am sure when its all said and done they will have a sign. but if we don't raise a stink, then nothing will change other than us loosing rights. look at what a little stink has done for the Confederate flag.
again, I will choose not to do business or comply when a sign is out, I wont put up with them waiting to tell me I broke the rules at the same time they are telling me what they are.

As far as the S.D. Captain asking him if he was carrying, I believe he was OFF DUTY & doing his "Side Job" as Security for the Theater--I think in that capacity he DOES HAVE the leeway to ask if a theatergoer is "Packing"....

I utilize either a S&W Model 442 or a Model 66 Snubby in a Fanny Pack--With a "Hidden" Gun Compartment--If I open it up, you would see my Cell Phone, Keys, Flashlight, etc., but NOT my Piece--Works well in my experience, YMMV, of course....mikey357
Damn! You really are hardcore Smith! My wife has had one of them ugly Smith 422 22 pistols since we met. So all the Kel Tec, FEG and Makarov pistols I show her she just looks at them and goes" Meh..."

I carry all of the time, I would rather be sent out of an establishment than to be caught without my weapon. I don't give a rats a** if they kick me out (not likely since I dress to make certain that I am not printing), just means that I will not go to their establishment...ever! I carry because I have the right to protect myself and my family, in 24 years of carrying I have never brandished my firearm (thank God I have not needed to) but I have always been prepared to do so, that being said, I carry regardless of signage...better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

Deep concealment = I swallow a NAA sidewinder every morning, just to be safe. I have two, in case of constipation. I want to know that when the sh** gets real and I fill my drawers, I will be filling them with five rounds of soul-killing 22 mag on tap. Word to the wise, make sure you clean yesterday's derringer real good before you swallow it tomorrow, takes a whole lotta mints to get rid of the taste...

Back
Top Bottom