Just shot an M&P for the first time.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
My buddy Sinac84 and I just spent a great day at the range. I am a die hard 1911 fan, but he let me shoot two M&Ps that he owns, a 9mm and a 45. I LIKE this pistol. It shoots very naturally and has a very good trigger. I have tried to like Glocks on several occasion and just can't make myself do it. The M&P is a very different story. I could easily see myself selling ONE of my 1911s and getting TWO M&Ps for the same price with no lose of skill level. I love my 1911s, but damn it Sinac, you've really got me thinking about this. Thanks a lot, man!

My buddy Sinac84 and I just spent a great day at the range. I am a die hard 1911 fan, but he let me shoot two M&Ps that he owns, a 9mm and a 45. I LIKE this pistol. It shoots very naturally and has a very good trigger. I have tried to like Glocks on several occasion and just can't make myself do it. The M&P is a very different story. I could easily see myself selling ONE of my 1911s and getting TWO M&Ps for the same price with no lose of skill level. I love my 1911s, but damn it Sinac, you've really got me thinking about this. Thanks a lot, man!

Try em with the Apex trigger VERY nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest complaint many have against glocks are the fat grips, with the 19 you really don't mind it or notice it, but I can tell once I step up to larger calibers. The m&p has very nice ergonomics, and while to some isn't a cause for concern, the superior grip I achieve on the m&p 40 full size makes it feel like the recoil of a glock 19.

I too am an M&P fan. Nice shooting guns and I love Glocks and 1911s. I don't have one but I probably wouldn't turn one down.

I shot a friend's full sized and then the shield a couple of days ago at our range. I am a Glock fan but I must admit I really liked the way they felt. I wouldn't trade my Glocks in just yet but I wouldn't rule out owning one in the future.

Back
Top Bottom