• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just what east Coweta needs. A thousand more houses between Senoia and Sharpsburg.

Perceived quality of life lost, I can understand. One man’s heaven is another’s hell. But, the tax argument sounds more like mismanagement than a development issue. The gross millage rate in Coweta is the lowest it has been in 10+ years and the revenue is the highest.

Development of any kind, unless an utter financial failure, increases the value of the property. If they failed on any regular basis, more would not be happening.
Perceived my ass.
My house is covered with red dirt from the grading, the smell of diesel permeates the air all day along with the constant nonstop racket. They destroyed the natural drainage off of my property and have turned my lower section into a mosquito farm every time it rains which is something that increasingly looks like a situation that will involve lawyers.
Traffic in untenable with no real plan to address the issue and the crime rate is climbing at an astronomical rate.
If you want to maintain any kind of quality of life then you're forced to upend everything and move somewhere else to screw up someone else's quality of life which is what most of my neighbors have done.
All so they can build hundreds of houses for people who have screwed up the places they're from so they can come here and screw up the places they move to.
Growth is inevitable but it's doesn't have to be chaotic.

Perceived quality of life lost, I can understand. One man’s heaven is another’s hell. But, the tax argument sounds more like mismanagement than a development issue. The gross millage rate in Coweta is the lowest it has been in 10+ years and the revenue is the highest.

Development of any kind, unless an utter financial failure, increases the value of the property. If they failed on any regular basis, more would not be happening.
You dont live in Coweta county do you ?

My issue and reason for this thread is ,there are already a bunch of houses being built near this land. The infrastructure getting in and out of this area is already inadequate.

My issue and reason for this thread is ,there are already a bunch of houses being built near this land. The infrastructure getting in and out of this area is already inadequate.
As far as developing residential RE and county commissioners go in regards to schools, roads, sewers, etc…… you can’t put 5 lbs of sh— in a 3 lb bag

It's happening in southwest Ga also. About a mile north of me used to be a 300 acre cotton field. It's becoming a housing development, as fast as it can. Now it sounds like half will be "another" large apartment complex along side . I wonder where all these folks are coming from ? Folks are leaving Albany in droves, I'm talking Lee County. This corner of Lee Co. is growing rapidly because of it's location . We are actively trying to move into North Ga./AL , but it has become harder to find the right place. Not interested in 300,00 dollar fixer uppers .

Well when this happens I will see to it that Marta

has a bus route out there so you all have good transportation to and from Atlanta. Lol

You dont live in Coweta county do you ?
Developers are vultures who swoop in, destroy and feed off the carcasses of once pleasant communities then they're off to one of their homes in exclusive neighborhoods or to the beach while they plot their next point of devastation.

I’ve been thinking of different areas to evacuate to. East TN is a good area… for now. I known Mississippi has a lower cost of living to…… but it’s still Mississippi. But Mississippi still beats metro ATL!

Back
Top Bottom