• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just WOW

I think the lesson to be learned here is just how quickly **** can go from bad to worse. I'm still in awe that he missed from that close that many times. And even more in awe he stood there while the truck backed up to square up on him. But honestly I have no idea if he just froze up from the shock or didn't think homeboy was aiming the bumper at him. ****ed up all around. I'm not dying over a company truck.

Some people can’t work well under stress and they make poor decisions.
Common sense should’ve kicked in before the stress. Trying to kill an unarmed man over a work truck shows complete stupidity.

I’m waiting for the reports from where all those bullets actually went. Hopefully, the innocent bystanders were better at dodging stuff.

Side question for the internet lawyers…

In the event that his bullets found their target and he killed the guy, how long would he have to serve? The carjacker would’ve died before he tried to kill anyone with the vehicle. So, no self defense?

Common sense should’ve kicked in before the stress. Trying to kill an unarmed man over a work truck shows complete stupidity.

I’m waiting for the reports from where all those bullets actually went. Hopefully, the innocent bystanders were better at dodging stuff.
I agree with you. He was under stress and made the poor decision of shooting into the truck.

Very poor judgement on everyone involved. First off the good Samaritan got out of the truck and left it running or keys in the ignition. Second he attempts to stop a carjacker by firing a weapon at the bad guy who appeared to be unarmed had he killed him he would have been charged. He missed, had he survived again he would have been charged with a crime. Then you have the stupid carjacker he could have just drove off and took his chances in a police chase, but instead he decided to run over the good samaritan.
and kill him. So instead of a 10 year prison sentence, he will never see the outside of a prison cell. Just insanity all the way around. What's this world coming too?

IMG_2056.gif

For starters I'm not letting anyone drive off in my vehicle without a fight. For all we know there could of been more guns, a lot of money in the truck... maybe even a dog. Who the he'll wouldn't be aware of their surroundings or take cover after firing their weapon? Guy was definitely a pizz poor shot.

Back
Top Bottom