• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just WOW

I'd love to see Active Self Protection's take on this...because serious talk, had he not been run over, safety vest guy could have been charged unless the guy in the truck had a weapon. NOW after he backed up and squared up with him in a 4 wheeled weapon and came at him, THEN he can light him up. Unfortunately, we will never know because as ASP would say, he took the asphalt (or grass in this case) temperature challenge.

I'd love to see Active Self Protection's take on this...because serious talk, had he not been run over, safety vest guy could have been charged unless the guy in the truck had a weapon. NOW after he backed up and squared up with him in a 4 wheeled weapon and came at him, THEN he can light him up. Unfortunately, we will never know because as ASP would say, he took the asphalt (or grass in this case) temperature challenge.
I’m not so sure, he was in the process of a second violent felony so it would definitely be interesting so see how it all “landed” 😳😳😳

I’m not so sure, he was in the process of a second violent felony so it would definitely be interesting so see how it all “landed” 😳😳😳
I agree. We only got to see a part of all that played out.

And it "landed" in the grass over yonder 😂

Me when folks are proud they hit a 44" diameter mower deck at 200 yards, with a scoped rifle, sitting at a concrete table, in broad daylight, using a Lead Sled.....
target at 200 yards.gif

Back
Top Bottom