• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kalifornia Closing Door On Semiautomatics

Gotta love the comments section...

In response to someone who said they bought a Glock...

Screenshot_20161225-101053.png

Also, lol @ all the journalists that have no idea what a bullet button is.

Someone on ODT posted a video earlier where someone was being interviewed on a news show and was talking about the bullet button, saying it turns your AR into a full auto! That fear mongering lying crap makes me mad beyond words.

Someone on ODT posted a video earlier where someone was being interviewed on a news show and was talking about the bullet button, saying it turns your AR into a full auto! That fear mongering lying crap makes me mad beyond words.
They don't even understand the restrictions on rights that they already obtained. Sad, sad, sad. This is what happens when you make laws based on your feels rather than your ****ing head.

The moment a liberal off the street can actually tell me what a bullet button is is the day I'll accept the possibility there may be brains in their heads. Until then...

They don't even understand the restrictions on rights that they already obtained. Sad, sad, sad. This is what happens when you make laws based on your feels rather than your ****ing head.

The moment a liberal off the street can actually tell me what a bullet button is is the day I'll accept the possibility there may be brains in their heads. Until then...

Right!?! Anti-gunners and the un-informed don't know any better and believe what they're told.

Back
Top Bottom