• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kalifornia orders hi-cap mags surrendered

When I lived in S.F. I was definitely in violation of a host of laws. Cincinnati and Chicago too come to think of it. I don't give a rat's azz what any of them say is right and wrong.

I always maintained that if they felt so strongly about it, they should dress up their own sons and daughters in entry armor and send them to my house to get them (whatever is illegal today). I am not afraid of shee-ott. I'm sick of these pansy azzed politicos always screaming for this and that but they won't put any skin in the game. I hope I see confiscation in my lifetime and I hope it's before I'm too old to aim.

I just hope enough people in California say this has gone too far. They are really only one election cycle away from getting their rights back. Just like one of the presidential candidates has already stated we will lose many of ours in November. And I think we will lose them. And I'm prepping for it. I just wish I had more $$.

I say let them do it. into a gun free zone et them take away everyone's guns in California. Then they will be more of a giant target. I hope then people will see how hypocritical these politicians are when they are the only ones with armed security.
I think you're on to something here. Let them turn ALL of California into a gun free zone so that the rest of the country can see how that goes. Meanwhile we should be running the chain link and razor wire all the way around it.

My guess is about 2% of hi-cap mags will be turned in. It's pretty amazing they don't even have a provision for paying for them. Nope, just give me your property.

New York had a horrible turn in and refused to make it public, the public burned gun registration cards, reminiscent of draft card burning of the 60-70's. Their government did not have the stomach nor the balls to start kicking in doors.

Connecticut had an abysmal magazine registration rate. In fact the state re-sent a strong letter to each individual who they knew owned an evil assault rifle but failed to comply. They huffed and puffed and popped one dude shooting pigeons or squirrels in his backyard next to a wildlife area that allows hunting and confiscated his stuff.

These jack asses expect the public to just bend over but they don't honestly consider the character or integrity of the Armed American.

It begins again with nonviolent resistance and the role of civil disobedience. History repeating itself.

I sincerely hope these elitist don't become so full of themselves that they will order the kicking in of doors of homes in order to enforce their dictate. It won't end well and at great cost.

I think it's time to remember what triggered the birth of our nation, a shot heard around the world as British professional soldiers attempted to confiscate American arms, powder and ball. As much as things change, many things remain the same.

....I sincerely hope these elitist don't become so full of themselves that they will order the kicking in of doors of homes in order to enforce their dictate. It won't end well and at great cost.....

I pray daily that this is EXACTLY what happens. Stop making good men and women feel badly about not complying with malum prohibitum laws when you do do not prosecute those that break them along with the primary violation of malum in se laws!

Back
Top Bottom