• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kalifornia orders hi-cap mags surrendered

In that State you aren't going to accomplish anything with education or at the ballot box. Quaint way of thinking though.
You stated you pray that will happen. I pray otherwise.

I'm prepared, as much as you could ever be prepared for such an outcome. But I pray for a more peaceable end result.

You want to call it quaint as a juvenile insult, I call it reality. There is no storybook ending to a war.

It's not all guns. Just the ones that were grandfathered in when they banned the sale or importation of them. Just like the High Cap mags were supposed to be grandfathered in, but we see how that went.
I move out of state then screw em. Not a federal law and they wouldn't know anyway.

You stated you pray that will happen. I pray otherwise.

I'm prepared, as much as you could ever be prepared for such an outcome. But I pray for a more peaceable end result.

You want to call it quaint as a juvenile insult, I call it reality. There is no storybook ending to a war.
Amen. (We can agree on a lot)

Not only that, you've already lost that "war". Between the NSA, the FBI, and sundry other law enforcement agencies, they would quickly infiltrate and break down any resistance groups as they formed.

Don't go there.

Not only that, you've already lost that "war". Between the NSA, the FBI, and sundry other law enforcement agencies, they would quickly infiltrate and break down any resistance groups as they formed.

Don't go there.
I'm afraid it will get to that point, but I don't want it to.

I don't see the GOVT as powerful as you say. After being in it, I saw that the "networks" are not as effective and interlinked as they would want you to think. Quite the opposite most of the time.

So have I. But they make up for ineffective incompetence with nearly unlimited resources, money and manpower, they can throw at a problem.

Not meant as an insult, just an observation. Having lived in, worked in and paid the outrageous taxes in California, I can tell you with certainty that nothing is going to be changed in favor of liberty at the ballot box.

Which is fine if those people want to wallow in the filth of big government. As long as they keep it to themselves and don't expect the rest of us to follow, via Feds using them as Good Idea Faries (which is the big risk)...

An uneducated electorate, influx of millions of illegals who know they can vote themselves largesse combined with idiotic power hungry lawmakers (ruling class) eager to expand government and its power and you have the situation in Calif. They are spreading their nitwit ideology North to Oregon and Washington State and east to parts of Texas. It's too bad as California is a beautiful State and the people inland away from the coast are salt of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom