• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kalifornia orders hi-cap mags surrendered

An uneducated electorate, influx of millions of illegals who know they can vote themselves largesse combined with idiotic power hungry lawmakers (ruling class) eager to expand government and its power and you have the situation in Calif. They are spreading their nitwit ideology North to Oregon and Washington State and east to parts of Texas. It's too bad as California is a beautiful State and the people inland away from the coast are salt of the earth.
Don't forget what they did when a bunch of them moved to Colorado.

Even if they ban and confiscate every gun in the state we all know it won't stop criminals with guns. It will just encourage them. Unfortunately, the reaction by the left to that happening is all to predictable. They will blame it on other states that don't ignore the 2A and they will call for further Federal regulation and bans. That's already happening with NY and a couple pf other states.

I have friends that live in California. It's a beautiful state, very expensive but beautiful. As left wing as some of them are, and the more they see the bad stuff on the news, the more they are interested in getting armed themselves. They are starting to understand these laws are obstacles to them, and not to the criminals who endanger them and their families.

I think people are starting to wake up, and that doesn't mean less guns. It means more guns.... For the good guys.

The L.A. riots was their wake the **** up call with a 5 day or more cooling off period. The fools just passed a 30 day waiting period but that idiot Brown wisely vetoed it.

The bewildered look on their face must of have been priceless when no FFL would sell to them when they needed it.

They fixed loaning out of firearms (private firearm loans/transfers) too but in time of need the people will just ignore that idiotic law just passed and signed by Brown.

A good bit of Hollywood has fled to Florida and now using Georgia too. I have met one Californian in the past year. He was so fed up with the outrageous cost of living, taxes and trampling of the 2A-he is a gun enthusiast that he left recent and is working in North Carolina getting paid less but much more wealthy on several levels.

I saw him this past April and he is happy and buying guns. He wore a big smile.

These Democrat cesspools of anti-liberty elitist will force the movement of a class of citizens they might want to retain, but some won't, doubling, tripling down on failure, refusing to admit they were "wrong". Too much ego to feed and will be their undoing.

The L.A. riots was their wake the **** up call with a 5 day or more cooling off period. The fools just passed a 30 day waiting period but that idiot Brown wisely vetoed it.

The bewildered look on their face must of have been priceless when no FFL would sell to them when they needed it.

They fixed loaning out of firearms (private firearm loans/transfers) too but in time of need the people will just ignore that idiotic law just passed and signed by Brown.

A good bit of Hollywood has fled to Florida and now using Georgia too. I have met one Californian in the past year. He was so fed up with the outrageous cost of living, taxes and trampling of the 2A-he is a gun enthusiast that he left recent and is working in North Carolina getting paid less but much more wealthy on several levels.

I saw him this past April and he is happy and buying guns. He wore a big smile.

These Democrat cesspools of anti-liberty elitist will force the movement of a class of citizens they might want to retain, but some won't, doubling, tripling down on failure, refusing to admit they were "wrong". Too much ego to feed and will be their undoing.

I knew some small business owners back during the riots and they were luckily all armed, defending their businesses and livelihoods.

It's definitely chilling to hear the process they have to go through now to acquire a weapon. It's beyond ridiculous.

I wonder how quickly California / New York politics would change if gun manufacturers made it hell for them to purchase weapons for their law enforcement officers?
What's that LAPD? You want 15 round glock magazines? But I just read on the news that those are illegal in cali :) Think of it as a favor

On another note, I encourage California citizens who disagree with california politics to vote with their feet and move elsewhere.

I wonder how quickly California / New York politics would change if gun manufacturers made it hell for them to purchase weapons for their law enforcement officers?
What's that LAPD? You want 15 round glock magazines? But I just read on the news that those are illegal in cali :) Think of it as a favor
Glock should go first and outright ban LEO from owning their pistols unless rights were restored to citizens. Of course they won't, gun manufacturers are not your allies. Just look how quickly they will stop sales to civilians in order to satisfy the government orders.

I don't think it'd be too far of a stretch for the NRA to broker a deal with an arms manufacturer or group of manufacturers.
And it'd be very easy for the manufacturer to justify their actions. They're just complying with state laws, after all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom