• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kansas legal suppressors - not legal NFA

very interesting, I personally had never heard of Kansas's law. Seems to be a pretty bold line to draw by making it a felony for the government to enforce their laws. I wonder how this will go once it ends up at the supreme court.

I bet everybody that bought one of those "Kansas legal" suppressors is a little bit nervous right about now.

I wonder if you had to do any kind of paperwork to buy one from him? If so, I'd hate to have my name on that list!

I bet everybody that bought one of those "Kansas legal" suppressors is a little bit nervous right about now.

I wonder if you had to do any kind of paperwork to buy one from him? If so, I'd hate to have my name on that list!

The only other person charged posted on FB, so I'm guessing he didnt keep a list.

The sobering thing in that whole article is that Big Brother used a social media post to start an investigation.

The fact that states have no rights was settled in 1865.

classic dem response..
your a pervert for thinking a man dressed as a woman in a ladies room may attack a little girl.
but this is how they act....

"Lynn Bogle
·
Dulles High School
Let me get this straight..if I modify AR-15's or AK-47'2 to be fully automatic in Kansas that would be legal??..If so I hope sombody passes a law like that here in Texas because I have some republican gatherings to attend and I want to be able to take out as many as those a wholes as I can."
so i sent this on his facebook and in the comments.

sent a copy of your threats to homeland security. you should not threaten to mass murder people... this is why the dems are so against guns, they know they cant be trusted with them. its a shame we cant just make the illegal for dems...

dont drop the soap, unless you like that kind of thing....and we know you do.
Like · Reply · 3 mins
we need to start bombarding them with copies of the comments. these are threats after all.

The only other person charged posted on FB, so I'm guessing he didnt keep a list.
Well, as long as all his other customers stay in Kansas and don't post about their suppressors online they'll probably be fine.

classic dem response..
your a pervert for think a man dressed as a woman in a ladies room may attack i little girl.
but this is how they act....

"Lynn Bogle
·
Dulles High School
Let me get this straight..if I modify AR-15's or AK-47'2 to be fully automatic in Kansas that would be legal??..If so I hope sombody passes a law like that here in Texas because I have some republican gatherings to attend and I want to be able to take out as many as those a wholes as I can."
so i sent this on his facebook and in the comments.

sent a copy of your threats to homeland security. you should not threaten to mass murder people... this is why the dems are so against guns, they know they cant be trusted with them. its a shame we cant just make the illegal for dems...

dont drop the soap, unless you like that kind of thing....and we know you do.
Like · Reply · 3 mins
we need to start bombarding them with copies of the comments. these are threats after all.
Wow, that guy is a real dumbass. SMH

"modify AR-15's or AK-47'2 to be fully automatic in Kansas that would be legal"

Goes to show how limited comprehension is with so many people. The KS law only applies to things made in KS, not modifications performed there. Not sure how many AR or AK manufacturers qualify.

Couple of states passed laws like that in retaliation for some of the anti gun stuff- be interesting to see how it plays out, glad it's not me. I'm sure the marijuana crowd will be watching this one as well what with the selective enforcement of federal laws at the state level and such.

Dope-growers in hippie states are politically-favored by Democrats.
That's why there have been no federal raids of pot farms and marijuana shops in Oregon or Colorado.
If not for those selfish political motives on the part of the Obama Administration, such businesses probably would be raided and the folks making a profit off the marijuana business would be in federal prison.

I don't know how the Trump administration will handle this. He may also let them slide, and it's not very high on his list of things to accomplish as President (he seems to be concerned about hispanics smuggling drugs across the Messican border, but not so much other facets of the drug trade).

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE: Generations of decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court says that Congress has the power to regulate any product that is part of a national market, where there are a network of suppliers and consumers who trade goods interstate. This applies even to goods that have not actually moved interstate. Just a substantial effect on interstate commerce is enough. Marijuana is such a product for which there is a national market, and even locally-grown and locally-consumed pot can be (and has been) criminalized per federal law. (See Gonzale v. Raich, U.S. Sup. Ct. (2005)).

AND FURTHER UNDERSTAND that if you are charged with a federal crime, you will be prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney's Office in a U.S. District Court, where reverence for the authority for the federal government is part of the culture. No way will you get away with saying the NFA doesn't apply to locally-produced guns that never left the state where you bought them and used them. You will be convicted. The U.S. Constitution has a supremacy clause, and it trumps any conflicting state law. And where there is no conflict, you are expected to obey both sets of laws.
(If Georgia says you cannot wear green hats on Tuesdays, but the Federal Government says you cannot wear green hats on Thursdays, then you can follow both laws-- just refrain from wearing your green hat on either Tuesdays or Thursdays).

Back
Top Bottom