• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Katherine Paige Bell update page. MEMORIAL UPDATE!

After getting all the good reports lately and really thinking that lilkat was going to pull through, this is just a sucker punch to the gut.

I don't even know what to say right now.

These things just make no sense.

After getting all the good reports lately and really thinking that lilkat was going to pull through, this is just a sucker punch to the gut.

I don't even know what to say right now.

These things just make no sense.

It doesn't make sense, but she sure made a positive impact on many people.

Prayers for the family.

Any word on a memorial service of any kind? I'm sure the family dosent need a bunch of peeps they don't know crashing the funeral....I was just wondering about maybe a small service to pay our respects and condolences in person, for those wanting such??

Any word on a memorial service of any kind? I'm sure the family dosent need a bunch of peeps they don't know crashing the funeral....I was just wondering about maybe a small service to pay our respects and condolences in person, for those wanting such??

It's being discussed and we will know after monday what the plan is.

I have been sitting here for hours staring at pics and trying to come up with something to say. This is what I have come up with...

Kat was and will always be a miracle! She has in her 3 short months taught me so much. She taught a lot of people so much. She brought many that have not prayed in long time back to God. She brought the community together. There is no way we could have spent as much time with our angel with out each and everyone of you. There is no way I can thank all of you enough for the ability to be there for our girl. With out the trader we would lost everything for sure.

She taught me what it is like to be strong and fight! As much as it hurts we know to be strong and fight ourselves. I believe with all of my heart she stayed with us this long just for the sole reason of the prayers. We can and the hospital can only do so much but there were quite a few times she has beaten the odds and made progress when there was no way it was possible.. I call that a miracle!!

She taught me life is short. Love your kids. Tell them you love them everyday! At any time, when it is our time and we are called up stairs it is out of our hands. I was lucky enough to have my baby take her last breath in my arms surround in love. Love the people that are close to you and more important love others. I have not meet most of the people on here but with out you we would have not made it.

It is gonna be hard for a long time to come. I know there is a community of better yet my ODT family that has our back.

I know I am all over the place but I have been working on this for hours and hard to think strait..

All of you are my family now....
God Bless all of you....
my heart is broken . we are praying for yall brother .

Back
Top Bottom