• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Katherine Paige Bell update page. MEMORIAL UPDATE!

Joselyn and myself have set up a service for this coming Sunday at 3:00pm. It would mean the word to us if everyone could make it. It is not gonna be anything real formal so dress causal. I will most likely have some camo on myself. If anyone one world like to bring some food that would be great but we are planing on having food there. We are hoping to have a happy occasion and a sad one. Our baby is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we have been honored to share her with the word and I would love to send her off to be with God with a huge send off. Thank you to everyone and I look forward to meeting everyone that can make it.

SouthCare
595 Franklin Rd
Marietta GA 30067

Sunday Feb 22 at 3:00pm

Joselyn and myself have set up a service for this coming Sunday at 3:00pm. It would mean the word to us if everyone could make it. It is not gonna be anything real formal so dress causal. I will most likely have some camo on myself. If anyone one world like to bring some food that would be great but we are planing on having food there. We are hoping to have a happy occasion and a sad one. Our baby is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we have been honored to share her with the word and I would love to send her off to be with God with a huge send off. Thank you to everyone and I look forward to meeting everyone that can make it.

SouthCare
595 Franklin Rd
Marietta GA 30067

Sunday Feb 22 at 3:00pm
I'll be there brother.

Back
Top Bottom