• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KENTUCKY LONG RIFLES - JUNK?

To all who might have an interest in these rifles they are now on consignment at Deercreek Gunshop 280 Fairground Street, SE Marietta Ga 30060. There phone number is(770)425-5060. The prices range from $250-$750.

I'd love one to display, but $250 is a bit much for a wall hanger. GLWS!!

Gun collector snobbery. How many 150 year old working guns haven't been modified some way?

Yeah, I know, pristine like new condition is ideal, but we live in a less than ideal world.

To me the dents , dings, repairs and modifications are a part of it's history. Some done out of necessity some desire. I wonder if people 150 years from now will feel the same about stippling?

To me the dents , dings, repairs and modifications are a part of it's history. Some done out of necessity some desire. I wonder if people 150 years from now will feel the same about stippling?
They'll be too busy conquering the universe in spaceships to care about the stippled Glocks used in the 2nd American Civil War.

Pretty sure stippling will be viewed as ruination then just as it is now. You are proposing that Glocks will someday be collectible? I guess the movie 'Idiocracy' is more prophetic that I thought.

Pretty sure stippling will be viewed as ruination then just as it is now. You are proposing that Glocks will someday be collectible? I guess the movie 'Idiocracy' is more prophetic that I thought.
150-200 years from now, a functional Glock will be highly collectible cause the plastic in the Glock's frame will never survive that long and the gun still be fully functional.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom