Kidney Stones

My dad withstood WW II, Horse flipped backward and crushed his sternum with the saddle pommel, removed all the skin on his left hand via a tractor exhaust, etc, never heard a peep out of him.

Kidney stones had him curled up in a fetal position making baby noises......... Bad stuff!

Good luck at passing it! (them)

Update: not passed. Stuck in L ureter just north of the bladder. Cystoscopy is next step. Have another in L kidney she will try to get out at same time. Barbwire Barbwire gave me some suggestions I will try, but scan really shows its stuck good.
I passed a very large one that looked like it was buried in the ureter. Don't give up.

Problem is, I have another still in L kidney. I don’t need another at some random time in the future. Urologist said she could get that one at the same time....
I understand, BUT I have been dealing with them for over 20 years and last CT showed 2 LARGE in one kidney and 1 LARGE in the other. AT that time, 7 or 8 years ago the Doc said the CT shows over a 100 small scattered throughout both kidneys.
Once in a while I have one med size drop down to the ureter and deal with it using with the method I have shown you. Usually no real big deal.

Is he going up into the ole boy with the laser , basket or try the lithotripsy?

I understand, BUT I have been dealing with them for over 20 years and last CT showed 2 LARGE in one kidney and 1 LARGE in the other. AT that time, 7 or 8 years ago the Doc said the CT shows over a 100 small scattered throughout both kidneys.
Once in a while I have one med size drop down to the ureter and deal with it using with the method I have shown you. Usually no real big deal.

Is he going up into the ole boy with the laser , basket or try the lithotripsy?

laser. Still doing the jump and bump, but don’t think it has popped into the bladder yet

Update: ureteroscooy last night. Got big one but small still in kidney . This pain is worse than my episode last week. The bloody and burning pee, L kidney throbbing, groin pain and constipation are next level. I had to cancel patients today and likely tomm - I hate it, cause I’m never out! Toradol is best thing but only lasts 4-5 hrs before wears off and can’t take but every 8. This is not for the weak, respect to all you out sufferers out there. Chris

Back
Top Bottom