• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got Back pain, be sure its Back pain and not kidneys shutting down.

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
Yep, been battling "back" pain all summer only to find out it was Kidney failure, prostate and bladder issues.
So pay attention we're not the bulletproof beings we once were.
Thank you, Jesus, 1 week later and I am back home, still wearing a catheter, and weaker than Brandon, but out of the Hospital.

RiverBend RiverBend
Can you list what your symptoms were other than "back pain"? I've been dealing with lower back pain for 3 weeks with pain radiating around to the front of my pelvis on both sides at times.
Thanks and glad you are feeling better.
Um, yeah, go see a doctor ASAP! That sounds like kidney issues. There are simple tests to determine kidney function.

RiverBend RiverBend
Can you list what your symptoms were other than "back pain"? I've been dealing with lower back pain for 3 weeks with pain radiating around to the front of my pelvis on both sides at times.
Thanks and glad you are feeling better.
Bad days, better days, as to pain, almost always at lower back, butt, legs, been an issue since April. Finally, pee slowed to a dead stop, got weak, fell, woke up in ER. diagnosed pretty quick and admitted. yours could be related, mine just never rotated to the front. Still sporting a catheter for a bit tho.
Get it checked bro, you'll be glad you did and the family too.

Hey Im 26 and deal with back spine pain daily, what do you use for pain?

Attachments

• DAFA43AE-D8D9-4DBD-B458-D342D8F0CEA9.jpeg
    DAFA43AE-D8D9-4DBD-B458-D342D8F0CEA9.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 21
  • E10FBA3F-6C5A-46A4-A76D-A15E810B4C75.jpeg
    E10FBA3F-6C5A-46A4-A76D-A15E810B4C75.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom