• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

Richard Russell is fun, 60 from Suches to Morganton is good... 17/75 north of Helen up to Haiwasee is fun, then take 76 to Lake Burton and end up in Clayton... The Highlands are nice roads, or Hellbender up towards Fontana Lodge...

Gotta remember some of these

motorcycles and guns kinda go hand in hand...
IMG_0692.JPG

All three do

Once it warms up, someone organize an ODT group ride, something that takes most of the day and involves a stop at a good BBQ place along the way.
Depending on the people that say they will go, we can all meet at the Shell gas station at the end of GA400 around ~ 9:30am. Kickstands up at 10 take 129 to Richard Russell and eat in Helen. Take 75 out of Helen to 180 and stop at T.W.O.'s to hangout. Take 60 back to GA400.

I like Jim's Smokin Q. but they are usually packed and if we have a big group we could spend a lot of time there instead of riding. N.Ga BBQ in Helen is good, but he sold the business last week to a new owner. Supposedly the new owner will keep everything the same.?. If everything goes well on the ride, we can always plan future camping trips at T.W.O since they have tent and cabins available with breakfast and lunch. I can start a thread next year for the March ride.

Lots of good county roads as well
Not so many morons on their crotch rockets on the roads that don't have their own website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom