• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

know your rights ...... be a free man

good stuff, even if he was trolling its pretty clear they dont have anything better to do than to try and intimidate folks

troll wins

It takes some balls to put yourself in that position and then stand up for yourself. I commend him for it. Yeah, he may be an asshole for doing it on purpose, but he was in his legal right to do everything he was doing, he didn't fall for their intimidation, he stood up for his rights, and he walked free. If 99% of the population knew their rights while staying within the legal boundaries, many of the asshole LEO's would back off, knowing that their intimidation tactics aren't working any more and that the people aren't going to stand for this. I think the biggest part was bringing out the helicopter because someone was taking pictures. This isn't what I pay taxes for.

Regardless of what he did or didnt do

1. Just because someone calls PD on you doesnt mean youve committed a crime
2. Just because PD responds to call by questioning you doesnt mean you are obliqed to answer unless they are detaining you under suspicion of committing a crime.

Its not dudes fault or PD, its these people who call police on every cricket chirp of a disturbance. Sometimes i like taking pictures at night.......cities and structures usually look better. Whether he intended a provocation doesnt matter. He did nothing wrong and the police were doing their job and it ended the way it should.......he was free to go because he had done nothing illegal

Same people that are/will gladly vote away their freedoms for the promise of security.

Id generally agree yes. Although there is plenty of media induced mass hysteria and paranoia

Anyone that is willing to or has the opportunity to view news casts from other countries will soon see that media, in general is simply a government's propaganda machine.
This will sound like aluminum hat talk to anyone that has not seen it first hand, but when you've been a part of what is being reported on and know how and what went down, it is very telling to see how each countries media reports the same event.

Think for yourself, educate yourself, protect yourself, no one will do it better than you because no one has a better reason to do so than you.

Back
Top Bottom