• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lack of integrity & it's consequences.

I have had two recent problems that really piss me off. The first is, in the thread I say "I will take it". First one to reply, then send a PM. A week later I get a PM back saying that they changed their mind. I looked at this guys activity daily and I know he got my repeated PM's. The second it someone telling me they will take it and then wanting me to bring it to them at work. I replied that i cannot go that far but was willing to meet half way or ship to them. I get a reply telling me the hours that they work. Very frustrating. Just do what you say and be willing to make it fair on both people involved.

I am not sure, but I don't think the rules allow calling out someone by name in a thread. I do agree people should know about bad deals though.

Its simple how to call someone out without breaking rules

Leave neg feedback
Make rant about a general (yet unidentified) douchenozzle

All anyone has to do now is look at OPs feedback.history and presto, the turd is on display

I wish it was just the newbs, I've actually had better luck with newbs recently than the "respected" ODT ****tards most of which have higher feedback scores than me. They've just learned how to manipulate the system to avoid negatives. Some mens word is as worthless as this post.

This certainly isn't me, or any of the boys I deal with on here. I'd be curious to know exactly "how" they are manipulating the system.. have you made a private help threads and asked the mods to look in to it??

This certainly isn't me, or any of the boys I deal with on here. I'd be curious to know exactly "how" they are manipulating the system.. have you made a private help threads and asked the mods to look in to it??

I can't say if it was or wasn't you since it may be interpreted by the mods as a call out. :suspicious: Isn't it funny how one person can post something, it gets deleted and you get a warning while others can post the same exact thing and it goes on for 5+ pages, nothing is deleted, moved or modded and its still there. Apparently I have not only pissed but taken a big ole stinky dump in someones Wheaties.

Just looked at your feedback and none of the aforementioned ****tards are in it. Not going to say how they manipulated the system, don't want to give the other ****tards on here ideas.

Yes, I submitted the negative and it was shot down even though there was over a dozen pm's working out the details of the deal. After that was shot down, I don't even bother submitting negatives. If I get a good guy I consider myself lucky, otherwise I just add them to my list of known pieces of ****.

Yep, sad to say. I have had only one person back out of a deal. I figured it would not do any good to persue it. This site has the GOB system going for it so I just pick and choose my deals if I even buy or trade on here. The site is great for entertainment, networking and getting help. It is no wonder people continue to complain about the site migrating away from being a trading/buying/selling site. I am sure if enough people get tired of it they will go to another site. I have seen most of the same items listed here on other sites as well. If a person has something for sale here and on one of the other sites, it will be real hard to catch them selling to the highest bidder. It may have sold on the other site so they either pretend like they never had a deal, mark it as gone or whatever else rather than MAN UP and tell the truth.

Back
Top Bottom