• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lack of integrity & it's consequences.

Gunsite Grad

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
363   0
Reaction score
New members,
Please take a minute & read the rules and consider your actions. If you make a deal honor it. We text each other. We network. When one of us gets screwed we know about it. We stick together. Do the right thing. Honor the first deal and tell the "higher bidder" to POAR.

New members,
Please take a minute & read the rules and consider your actions. If you make a deal honor it. We text each other. We network. When one of us gets screwed we know about it. We stick together. Do the right thing. Honor the first deal and tell the "higher bidder" to POAR.
the higher bidder...I've gotten that 2x since joining and thankfully not more. I ended up giving them a neg for wasting my time but they've since been banned for obvious reasons. You're right though, as much as we all joke, kid, talk **** to each other, if one of us gets screwed over, the news spreads fast through ODT

I've only done a few deals with people on here, but this is pretty much the same exact advice I was given on my very first trade.

I think it's been a couple of months ago that I met up with an ODT member to do that trade. We stood around BSing for quite awhile after we finished the deal. He was a really great guy to talk guns with.

But yeah, he told me that day to pretty much, "Say what you mean and mean what you say" with the ODT folks. He told me that ODT was full of good guys, but if you're not on the up and up, you'll get found out and black listed real fast.

Message received!

Are we allowed to post names of members that back out of deals. I had a deal set, time & place a week in advance. 2 Days before I PM they guy to ensure deal was still on, no answer(leave my cell number). I go anyway (it was a shooting range) and was there for 4 hours, no show. I send him another PM (maybe he had a family emergency) no response. I notice he did not log onto the site for a month but he is online these days. He had 29 positive feedback's prior to our deal. He still has not contacted me and the Item is marked as GONE.

Last edited:
Are we allowed to post names of members that back out of deals. I had a deal set, time & place a week in advance. 2 Days before I PM they guy to ensure deal was still on, no answer(leave my cell number). I go anyway (it was a shooting range) and was there for 4 hours, no show. I send him another PM (maybe he had a family emergency) no response. I notice he did not log onto the site for a month but he is online these days. He had 29 positive feedback's prior to our deal. He still has not contacted me and the Item is marked as GONE.

No. It's frowned upon.

Back
Top Bottom