lady blew 10.5M ...living check to check

They all come back to the paycheck to paycheck side...

Me if I was ever to win(which I don't play) I would still live paycheck to paycheck as I don't want people to know I won and kill me hahhaahahha

I read that...
Wish I could win.
I would be in a small 3 bedroom house on a nice size piece of land and still
driving my lil car, living off the interest.

An idiot millionaire is still an idiot. Its amazing how the people least equipped to handle fortune are so often the ones that win the lottery. I know everyone says "that wouldn't happen to me if I won". Well....that WOULD'NT happen to me if I won!

I play from time to time. If I ever win I do plan to splurge a bit (10%) put the rest away, live debt free and be able to do things here and there.

The reason those are the type of people that win is cause they spend their last dollars on the game IMO. I don't, I play only if I feel like throwing a couple of bucks in the trash. That's usually the result anyways.

Last edited:
I play from time to time. If I ever win I do plan to splurge a bit (10%) put the rest away, live debt free and be able to do things here and there.

The reason those are the type of people that win is cause they spend their last dollars on the game IMO. I don't, I play only if I feel like throwing a couple of bucks in the trash. That's usually the result anyways.

They arent spending their last dollars, they are spending the money that normal people use to purchase food, shelter, and medical care on the lotto.

It is easy to sit at home all day, make a little money on the side and have iphones and lotto tickets if the necessaties are being provided for you by other taxpayers. We have a great system in America.

"a fool and their money are soon parted" just like professional athletes as many get old they end up nearly broke and in debt even if they made millions a year for over a decade

if i won i'd buy 5 acres of land, put a ranch home with basement on it and continue living the way i normally do. i might buy a mercedes benz turbo diesel and restore it

I ran into a lady at the gas station last summer that was in the process of what looked like she was buying out the store of scratch-offs. I said to her, well I hope one of them is a winner. She quickly pointed out to me a card on the wall and clearly let me know that she just won $30,000. I thought to my self, yep your pretty bright.

Back
Top Bottom