• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lawmakers approve $1,000 tax on handguns in lieu of total ban

I believe only tax payers should be allowed to vote, and because I am a tax payer and they (feds) take enough from me every month to make a house payment, $1k is chump change. I'm all for it! $1k poll tax!

I'm thinking the same but own property for Gods sake not be a dependent of the state, unable to create income or support yourself at the bare minimum.

Giving the right to vote, not an inalienable or enumerated right, to those who feed off those who produce is means to end.

We are a Republic and the many cannot refuse the minority of basic rights.

I vote for you. This free loading, no consequence crap is really pissing me off. Mele dies, I'm almost out of Jack and this country is headed straight to Hell. Trump or Hitler be damned!

I'm pissed too, and we are mild in comparison to some...And I re-stocked my Canadian Club whiskey earlier this evening.

I vote for you. This free loading, no consequence crap is really pissing me off. Mele dies, I'm almost out of Jack and this country is headed straight to Hell. Trump or Hitler be damned!

My bourbon is low and I'm feeling you.

But then there is my tequila stash!

Whoever said liquor was a prepping item obviously did not drink much...

Or did they?

I'm thinking the same but own property of for Gods sake not be a dependent of the state, unable to create income or support yourself at the bare minimum.

Giving the right to vote, not an inalienable or enumerated right, to those who feed off those who produce is means to end.

Who is the many? The moochers or the producers?

One thing is certain...The looters love the moochers and hate the producers.

I own property in more than one location, and come from a long line of farmers. I'll get by if I'm not killed.

I'm pissed too, and we are mild in comparison to some...And I re-stocked my Canadian Club whiskey earlier this evening.

And just to be clear...I could drink better, non blended bourbon if I were not taxed to my limit every month. ****ers.

Putin is a communist bastard, and I despise communist bastards, but I agree with him here.

0da7abfbc03a4f26c4db23586028d641.jpg

Who is the many? The moochers or the producers?

One thing is certain...The looters love the moochers and hate the producers.

I own property in more than one location, and come from a long line of farmers. I'll get by if I'm not killed.

The many can be either. In a true democracy you're ****ed. In a republic they can't legally take inalienable rights away from a minority. But do so under the color law by unconstitutional actions that must be fought in the courts to clarify the unconstitutionality of it.

In many cases triggering the state to double down and require yet another case to litigate if one has the money and the inclination.

Reactions: MRH
The many can be either. In a true democracy you're ****ed. In a republic they can't legally take inalienable rights away from a minority. But do so under the color law by unconstitutional actions that must be fought in the courts to clarify the unconstitutionality of it.

In many cases triggering the state to double down and require yet another case to litigate if one has the money.

Agreed 110%. Great post man.

Damnit! My bourbon leans towards the low side also this fine evening. So much so that I let this liberal spell checker misspell MERLE Haggard!

Sing me back home Merle.

Back
Top Bottom