• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lawmakers approve $1,000 tax on handguns in lieu of total ban

Damnit! My bourbon leans towards the low side also this fine evening. So much so that I let this liberal spell checker misspell MERLE Haggard!

Sing me back home Merle.

Nope just a don't listen to the Odt for infocrat

We're not as bad as some places.

Did you even read the article? What is it about this information, given the current state of affairs in this country for the past 7+ years, that would cause doubt in your mind of such happenings?

Where do you yahoos get your info?!?!? Lmao! Seriously! I will sell you a box of 22lr for $100 while I'm at it! Wow this is what keeps this site in business! Got a armadillo helmet too?

Put the crack pipe down.

I know it sounds like a complete total fricking joke.

The horrible sad thing is it's not. It's the rebuttal of a U.S. Territory that banned firearms that a judge ruled unconstitutional and forced them to allow arms.

Look at California, NYC, Washington D.C. N.J. etc. gun laws and a trend will emerge.

Look at the pre laws dating back before the Reagan administration and get back with me. Georgia has allowed too many people to deal guns without any form of registration to I force any kind of ban, tax or anything else. Just saying! Pitch forks won the battle. Not the war but definitely the battle!

Back
Top Bottom