• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lawmakers approve $1,000 tax on handguns in lieu of total ban

Look at the pre laws dating back before the Reagan administration and get back with me. Georgia has allowed too many people to deal guns without any form of registration to I force any kind of ban, tax or anything else. Just saying! Pitch forks won the battle. Not the war but definitely the battle!

Says the guy with 140+ transactions. SMH at your hypocrisy.

Pitch forks? Yeah you lost me there...

Look at the pre laws dating back before the Reagan administration and get back with me. Georgia has allowed too many people to deal guns without any form of registration to I force any kind of ban, tax or anything else. Just saying! Pitch forks won the battle. Not the war but definitely the battle!

Exactly what kind of "registration" would you like to see comrade?

Reactions: MRH
just like the last scare, I will happily sell my guns at a 300+% mark up if any of you guys feel the need to buy! Lol. Again, do real research and when the real media and cops come a knocking, that's when to buck but for now, don't let this crap bring you down!

Either way, early turkey shoot in the a.m. Good night.

Good luck hope you get a bird sir!

But always question what you hear with grain of salt and use your power of scrutiny to decipher what is bull crap and what has merit. or use.

Prove me wrong and I will gracefully concede and I will thank you for making me aware of my ignorance.

just like the last scare, I will happily sell my guns at a 300+% mark up if any of you guys feel the need to buy! Lol. Again, do real research and when the real media and cops come a knocking, that's when to buck but for now, don't let this crap bring you down!

Put the crack pipe down...

Get some sleep and a bird tomorrow.

OTOH- This is a small, impoverished set of islands without the historical or social precident of widespread firearms ownership/use. The last thing they need is someone importing and selling a bunch of firearms to anyone and everyone. Because in reality, only two types of people would be able to afford them, the criminals and the wealthy.

Just because they are an American territory doesn't mean they are America.

OTOH- This is a small, impoverished set of islands without the historical or social precident of widespread firearms ownership/use. The last thing they need is someone importing and selling a bunch of firearms to anyone and everyone. Because in reality, only two types of people would be able to afford them, the criminals and the wealthy.

Just because they are an American territory doesn't mean they are America.

That argument smacks of liberalism. The same could be argued here by the blindly misinformed ( the last thing we need is someone blindly selling or importing forearms) (see current M1 Grand and Carbine ban from Korea) After all, we only need single shot weapons here in the States for hunting purposed right?

Back
Top Bottom