• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawyer To Set Up Trust

chilly65

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
105   2
Reaction score
I am considering building an SBR, and have reviewed ATF regs and tried to read as much as possible. It seems that setting up a trust with a lawyer is the best way to go about this. Have any of you done this, and can recommend an attorney in North Gwinnett or Johns Creek area?

I have not yet purchased the materials to build an SBR and want to make sure I go about it legally.

Thanks.

Mike

I set up my own trust before I got my stamp on my first suppressor on rocket lawyer for free. It was pretty simple and straightforward. I am not trying to keep our Lawyer ODT friends from making any money but I believe anyone can just about do it. If you want to try it out, it doesn't cost anything and mine worked great. I will also help you in any way I can.

I set up my own trust before I got my stamp on my first suppressor on rocket lawyer for free. It was pretty simple and straightforward. I am not trying to keep our Lawyer ODT friends from making any money but I believe anyone can just about do it. If you want to try it out, it doesn't cost anything and mine worked great. I will also help you in any way I can.

Just look up living trust. My sister works for a law firm and that's where she directed me to do it for free.

Please take a look at www.georgianfa.com. We provide services beyond simply setting up the trust. Yes, this is a shameless plug, but we have a great product.

N Cochran

For the record, man, quit apologizing for promoting your business. You offer a service for a reasonable price and you're part of the community. Fly your flag, man. :usa2:

Please take a look at www.georgianfa.com. We provide services beyond simply setting up the trust. Yes, this is a shameless plug, but we have a great product.

N Cochran

A legitimate question was asked and deleted by the mods. I'll ask again what are your services "beyond setting up the trust"? If the ATF came after me for who knows what would my $200 I paid you to set up the trust and "services beyond setting up the trust" cover all associated costs to defend me in a federal court?

MODS it's a legitimate question, people "want to get their trust setup the right/legal way" What exactly does "services beyond setting up the trust" entail? Why should I pay an attorney $200 when at the top of this very forum is a direct copy of a trust set up...........by a lawyer and can be used for free?

N Cochran

Coming from me, someone who posted the free documents, I can sayNate provides a fine service and services beyond just the creation that are definitely worth it. You don't necessarily need a lawyer, but it's nice to have someone who can work with more intricate issues, resolve errors, and provide long term service over the life of the trust.

Both paths are okay routes to take and it really depends on what you expect from your trust and how comfortable you are editing your own trust.

Back
Top Bottom