• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LCP 2

My edc is a 2nd Gen LCP. Over 400 perfect rounds. It sucks to shoot because of its size. It's for close up better than nothing. I don't know what real world advantages come from the new model. Better trigger, better sights. Ok. Buts it's still a tiny gun that sucks to shoot. It's not a range gun or a target gun. I'd probably buy the new one instead of the gen 2, but man the gen 2 are now cheap and for a pocket gun I don't know what more you need.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2038.JPG
    IMG_2038.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 27
My edc is a 2nd Gen LCP. Over 400 perfect rounds. It sucks to shoot because of its size. It's for close up better than nothing. I don't know what real world advantages come from the new model. Better trigger, better sights. Ok. Buts it's still a tiny gun that sucks to shoot. It's not a range gun or a target gun. I'd probably buy the new one instead of the gen 2, but man the gen 2 are now cheap and for a pocket gun I don't know what more you need.
Yeah the lcp's are cheap now. I had both and liked them but didn't care for the trigger. They both functioned great. No issues.

I have been intrigued with the lcp 2 since i first heard about em. I had the gen 1. Lcp2 seems a big improvement when i held and dry fired one. I am picking one up tomorrow. I am a glock guy and had a g42 but the lcp size is still more pocket friendly imo. The g42 is so close to a g43 in size.

I have been intrigued with the lcp 2 since i first heard about em. I had the gen 1. Lcp2 seems a big improvement when i held and dry fired one. I am picking one up tomorrow. I am a glock guy and had a g42 but the lcp size is still more pocket friendly imo. The g42 is so close to a g43 in size.

Have ya got one yet?
Not yet. Picked up a G42 and the wife loves it. I'm a Glock guy too. Let me know what you think about it when you get it

I really did not like the original LCP and hate the Bodyguard. I would like to try the LCP 2, but I won't buy one until I feel the trigger. I am pretty far from being a trigger snob, but the original LCP and Bodyguard are just awful, IMO.

I would like to try the Kahr as well. I've heard some good things about them. They are not nearly as common, though.

I really did not like the original LCP and hate the Bodyguard. I would like to try the LCP 2, but I won't buy one until I feel the trigger. I am pretty far from being a trigger snob, but the original LCP and Bodyguard are just awful, IMO.

I would like to try the Kahr as well. I've heard some good things about them. They are not nearly as common, though.

I think lcp2 trigger is way better than kahr. Very crisp and shorter reset

Back
Top Bottom