• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LCP 2

I really did not like the original LCP and hate the Bodyguard. I would like to try the LCP 2, but I won't buy one until I feel the trigger. I am pretty far from being a trigger snob, but the original LCP and Bodyguard are just awful, IMO.

I would like to try the Kahr as well. I've heard some good things about them. They are not nearly as common, though.
Had a kahr Pm9 and didn't like it

I had the Gen 1.0 LCP and while it was a great little pistol, the way the trigger wouldn't release until it was literally all the way back made it really tough for me to shoot. I really had to dig the tip of my trigger finger into the pad of my thumb to get it back far enough to actually fire.

I just picked up the new one, and the trigger is much better now. I have no problems firing this one, and the new frame is a lot more stable and ergonomic. I'm not wild about it being a single-action gun now, but I always use a holster with it (in fact they supply one with the gun) so it's not that much of a worry.

I still use my PM9 for pocket carry though, the LCP-II is just what I have in my pocket around the house.

I really did not like the original LCP and hate the Bodyguard. I would like to try the LCP 2, but I won't buy one until I feel the trigger. I am pretty far from being a trigger snob, but the original LCP and Bodyguard are just awful, IMO.

I would like to try the Kahr as well. I've heard some good things about them. They are not nearly as common, though.

Had a kahr Pm9 and didn't like it

I had a cm9 and it was a pretty decent sub compact carry. Trigger was a little different than most.

The thing I couldn't get out of my mind was that they recommend releasing the slide with your thumb rather than the slingshot method. If you pulled the slide back an let it go to chàmber a round it would jam into the feedramp :0(

Never could get over that design flaw :(

I've had the 2nd gen lcp for 2 years now. When I first got it ,it wasn't running 100%.

I slicked up the action a bit and it's been running like a champ ever since . Probably 350+ rounds down the pipe ...

Since getting it running right , there hasn't been many days that it's not been in my pocket :0)

It's really not a fun kinda gun to shoot ,but the addition of the hogue grip is a definite plus.

At 5,7 & 10 yards its plenty accurate for self defense.

My carry ammo runs about 1000 fps.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...-90-grain-xtp-jacketed-hollow-point-box-of-25

Back
Top Bottom