• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LCP 2

Not yet. Picked up a G42 and the wife loves it. I'm a Glock guy too. Let me know what you think about it when you get it

So, since ya said let ya know what i think of it...i got it on sunday and got rid of it Monday. As i said earlier in the thread. I am a glock guy. I like everything about em. The lcp is just too small for my liking (size of bullet and size of platform). The smallest gun i am comfortable carrying is a glock 43. For what it is, the lcp2 is good, but its not for me. When i hold it, it just doesnt feel like enough gun for me (which i know for some, is a selling point...a tiny pistol). As for me, i will stick with glock 43 or bigger like my glock 19. Also, since i am a glock guy, i like that all my pistols have the same glock manual of arms, trigger, point of aim, etc. So if i were to ever consider a .380 again, the g42 would be it. But for me, g43 fills the role for small pistol and i like the price and effectiveness of the 9mm over .380 (a box of .380 was twice as much as 9mm at walmart).

Back
Top Bottom