• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LE 6920 Vs. DPMS Sportical - What would you do?

semi22lr

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
23   0
Reaction score
I have never owned an AR15 but I bought a new LE6920 from Walmart two weeks ago. I got it because I was in the right place at the right time and it was available. Wanted, not needed, an AR15 for recreational shooting and for any unforeseeable "emergency" situations. Really, just thought it would be fun to shoot and have available just in case and figured it was better having it than money earning 0% interest in my savings. I would have bought the DPMS Sportical if it had been available because it is about $550 less and I thought it would serve my purposes. Now I'm thinking about trying to trade my LE6920 for a Sportical plus the cash difference, of course, and using the cash to fund another gun or buy ammo.

What would you do? I would appreciate you insights and opinions on keeping it or trying to trade it. Would the DPMS Sportical serve my purposes - recreational shooting and perhaps the emergency situation? Just thinking through it right now and hope your insights and opinions will help me a more informed decision.

Thank you in advance.

If it were me I would stick with the colt always reliable and will hold the value way more than the DPMS.................

Keep the Colt and be thankful that you didn't pay $2500 for it like other people. The resale value of the Colt alone is reason enough to keep it but the reason behind that is the quality. Basically your right now you're saying that you got a Porsche and you're thinking about trading it plus the cash difference for a Nissan.

I was just about to chime in here that you should definitely keep the Colt, unless you really need the money. But if that were the case you probably woudln't have bought the Colt in the first place. If anything the value of the Colt will stay high, and you can always trade down later, if you so choose without risking too much.

Back
Top Bottom