• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LE Bashing Sub-Forum in the BR?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
We already have a boiler room for contentious topics, so I doubt we need another sub forum. Personally, I don't see it necessary. These threads only live on because the same people continue to argue with the same people over the same thing. If you don't want to see them, ignore the threads and stop bumping them. You can't shut down a strip club you oppose in your neighborhood by peeking at the titties through the window every time you walk by!

We already have a boiler room for contentious topics, so I doubt we need another sub forum. Personally, I don't see it necessary. These threads only live on because the same people continue to argue with the same people over the same thing. If you don't want to see them, ignore the threads and stop bumping them. You can't shut down a strip club you oppose in your neighborhood by peeking at the titties through the window every time you walk by!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
This is why I'm ignoring the copophobes newest Lassie massacre thread.

The problem is threads never die in Google.

amen brother.... rommy loves peaking at the tittties.

Back
Top Bottom