• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LE Bashing Sub-Forum in the BR?

Google and engines like it are a driving force of new members.
I agree that new members likely aren't attracted to the leo bashing so I would guess that having a sub-forum dedicated to it like Rom suggests wouldn't be a good thing. No? Just look at all the *****ing threads that popped up in the pasture as soon as it opened. What the OP suggests would be a major backfire in my opinion.

Meh. I guess, but what are you gonna do? Crusaders like gdawg cannot be tamed.

I guess what they cannot be in real life they can be on the interwebs.

We can try to keep the crazy out of view of the public. Just because your cousin is retarded doesn't mean he should stand at the front of your driveway.

I thought the idea of awareness was the number one most important thing for a firearms owner? Politics, touchy subjects, emotional divisive subjects should all be out in the light for all to see, read and take in. Talking helps folks reach mutual understanding, eases tension.
If cops are doing illegal or immoral things, they should be called out on it publicly. At what point did we allow ourselves to so easily bow and not question authority? This is America, we ask questions here, it's our duty.

Damn, couldn't agree more. Well said sir!

If I search for "glock Dallas GA'', I may come up with dozens of results. When I start looking, I see a bunch of posts hostile to me and I might go somewhere else.

If they're "good cops" I'm sure they would understand.

Hopefully they're the kind that report abuses they see........wait.

Back
Top Bottom