Lee Adjustable Charging Bar

woodstock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
INCARCERATED. DO NOT FEED
77   0
Reaction score
Just found one of these at the LGS and decided to give it a try. Tired of messing with the discs all the time. If it works well it will save time and be much more adjustable as to getting the exact charge I want, not a compromise between too much and not quite enough.
Fits into the auto powder charge in place of the disc. Simple and cheap.

Any one else using one of these?

View attachment 237636

I love the disk system, but the charge bar does work well.

I have about a half dozen Pro Auto measures that I leave setup on different caliber/turrets, so I don't change disk very often anyway.

The adjustable charge bar is nice for setting a particular charge. I have found it does not meter that well in the smaller ranges.

Ben using the bar for a while now. I do like its ability to get the charge I want without taking the measure apart.
small charges can be a bit frustrating with the bar however, especially with powders like American select and unique.

Ben using the bar for a while now. I do like its ability to get the charge I want without taking the measure apart.
small charges can be a bit frustrating with the bar however, especially with powders like American select and unique.

Almost picked up some of that american select the other day because I'd been looking for pistol powder and hadn't found any. If I remember it loads several pistol loads but only one low weight 357 sig, so I passed.

Back
Top Bottom