• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Left handed

Hawkeye1059

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
I'm left handed but I have been trying to practice right handed with handguns. So many things are right handed only. I'm getting pretty good too. Have always shot rifles right handed so it seemed like a good idea. Any lefties out there tried it?

im a lefty and i adjust and shoot all my guns left handed. its a pain sometimes but once you get into it, its pretty easy. i can shoot right handed but its not my preference. just do it in case im ever in a situation where i have to shoot off hand.

im a lefty and shoot a pistol left handed but a rifle right handed....I learned to shoot a rifle many years before a pistol when I was young and that's just the way I was taught.

i'm backwards of you guys. i'm right handed but prefer to own and shoot left handed ARs and bolt action rifles. Left handed AR with a right hand shooter = visual awareness of chamber. Left actioned bolt rifles = my hand never comes off the trigger due to easier manipulation of the bolt with me left hand. and when i shoot right handed ARs and bolt actions, i reverse it and shoot weakside, aka left as primary. Pistols i shoot with whichever hand i feel like, but i conceal right handed since it is my strong side. it all comes down to training.

im a lefty and shoot a pistol left handed but a rifle right handed....I learned to shoot a rifle many years before a pistol when I was young and that's just the way I was taught.

lol

I am left eyed. I do some things left handed and some right handed. I shoot a rifle left handed. I shoot a handgun right handed.

i'm ambi on long guns and working to it on the handguns.......mainly shoot the long guns left and the hand guns right

Back
Top Bottom