• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legendary News from Glock

Shhhh...I'll let y'all in on a little secret (and this is legit):

Glock is expanding their footprint in Smyrna. Glock recently acquired the property/building next to their HQ in Smyrna (perviously owned by S.P. Richards/Genuine Parts Company). The building has been bought/paid for, and SPR has to be out by the end of the year.

No idea if they're going to bulldoze the building, use it for additional office space, etc. But, it belongs to Glock now.

If it it is a stippled grip from the factory or some new lame slide enhancement-- I will sell every glock I own.

How about - they sold the company to Norinco and they are moving all production to China!!

They'll also offer factory stippling on all models since the Chi-coms have developed a new low-cost process for it!

glock_1911-tfb.jpg

Lord help me feed hungry trollz.

Shhhh...I'll let y'all in on a little secret (and this is legit):

Glock is expanding their footprint in Smyrna. Glock recently acquired the property/building next to their HQ in Smyrna (perviously owned by S.P. Richards/Genuine Parts Company). The building has been bought/paid for, and SPR has to be out by the end of the year.

No idea if they're going to bulldoze the building, use it for additional office space, etc. But, it belongs to Glock now.

So Glock shooting range?

Back
Top Bottom