• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lenox mall in Atlanta?

Friend of mine and his wife decided to check it out during daylight hours and dog alerted to him. popo said he (dog) was trained to sniff for guns and asked him if he was carrying...... for some reason even he could not say why but He left it in the car... and that is what he told the officer, and they all went their separate ways ......
They're trained to smell gun powder as I recall. They can sniff out ammo and weapons

I have heard stories but never been there. Was debating going at lunch time on a week day to check out some higher end watches, but some of the people I work with who grew up here said don't go at night. Or really at all, as people are being followed and CCW is pretty frowned upon, and enforced through guards and detectors.

Is this the case? I'm really not trying to live in fear of going places, but I also don't want to die if I can help it
Going during the week is no problem. Saturdays and Holidays would not be the best time to go. There is plenty of security. There are some metal detectors mostly located at the escalators going to the food court. If you park by Macys and go in through the store there are no detectors and you will end up where the watch shops are, like Rolex, Tag, Omega, Briteling, also check out the pre owned watches in Macys as you walk through the store. The scum bags are pretty much move away from the mall due to the heavy presence of APD and mall cops.

I did a search for Lennox Mall and this picture came up on trip advisor.

Attachments

• lenox-square.jpg
    lenox-square.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 56
Haven't been in a year. Unfortunately had to have my phone worked on there per insurance. APD with their GSDs at the splits inside and at the doors. Tbh the dogs barked at multiple passers and cop didn't seem to care. Seen too many videos of gunfights in there to justify watch shopping, but your miles may vary.

I have heard stories but never been there. Was debating going at lunch time on a week day to check out some higher end watches, but some of the people I work with who grew up here said don't go at night. Or really at all, as people are being followed and CCW is pretty frowned upon, and enforced through guards and detectors.

Is this the case? I'm really not trying to live in fear of going places, but I also don't want to die if I can help it
which watch are you scoping out?

Back
Top Bottom