• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Less Than $100 Red Dot Sight for Ruger 22/45 Lite (black).

RugerRob

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
Been reading alot on the internet about red dot sights and there are alot of mixed reviews. I see alot of good things about ones like the burris are is in the $200.00+ range but I just can't see spending that much for one on a .22 plinker pistol.

Anyone have experience with the Trueglo Red Dots?

Saw this one at Bass Pro yesterday...

http://www.basspro.com/TRUGLO-Dual-...ct/10210713/?cmCat=CROSSSELL_PRODUCT#desc-tab

Have looked on Amazon as well at some of them, and all of them have mixed reviews. I really don't want a red dot that looks like a scope and like the open design like the true glow better.

Any recommends in the below $100.00 range on a red dot for a 22/45.

Stay AWAY from barska- absolute crap. it sucked on a pellet gun so anything with powder, no way. i'd say remember "cheap is cheap". it did go right on my SW22A but the 1 red dot became 5 or 6 red flecks after 1 mag

Last edited:
Stay AWAY from barska- absolute crap. it sucked on a pellet gun so anything with powder, no way. i'd say remember "cheap is cheap". it did go right on my SW22A but the 1 red dot became 5 or 6 red flecks after 1 mag
No comment on Barska, but depending on what type of pellet gun you used, many good brands can't handle to dual recoil caused by the spring system in pump action air guns.

I've been pretty happy with the Bushnell TRS-25 on my 22/45. Holds zero and has the smallest MOA dot I could find for under $100.

Back
Top Bottom