• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s play the “What is it?” game!

I found pictures of it, disassembled,
but it wasn't labeled
and I still don't know what gun this is!
B57D3AF7-9ECB-49D1-992E-FE3E8FAB330C.jpeg

I thought it was some high-end European centerfire rifle, and a takedown model. When I found a picture of one disassembled, I was sure that it was meant to be a "quick take down" --but apparently that's just how it disassembles.
Not quickly, and not without tools, so I wouldn't call it a true takedown model.

Side note:

My memory is bad.

("How Bad?" you ask...)

Well, it's so bad that back around October 10 when we were looking at a strange pump action/semi auto rifle call the Standard Arms model G, I eventually identified it by looking at hundreds of pictures of old rifles on the internet.

Now I was just about to donate or give away some old Guns & Ammo magazines, and I see that that rifle was featured in the July 2021 issue!
57B329C3-AA2F-4225-B60A-8383B1C10CF7.jpeg

And I ALWAYS at least thumb through these magazines within a couple of days of their arrival to me, so I know I glanced through this article, and yet when I saw the same gun here on ODT in this thread a few months later, it didn't look familiar to me. It didn't ring any bells!

Sad, and scary, am-Eye-rite?

Next year I'lll be able to hide my own Easter eggs a couple days before the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom