• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see your home gyms

Did you get your BOB yet?
I did! I went with the XL because I got a great deal on it. Been beating the crap out of it all week and, absolutely love it! Makes a good target for dry-fire too!
6FA71050-3FFD-4855-AD0B-15E7F5236BE7.jpeg

I've been lifting now for 35 yrs....I really like the fact you guys and motivate to do it at home, I e tried it numerous times and I just can't do it myself,I've got to go to a gym....you guys keep it up....

Nice! I like to see others merge fitness and firearms. I incorporate lots of dry fire into my fitness drills. What pistol do ya dry fire with?

Mostly the G34s I shoot in USPSA competition but also my G48 CCW blaster.

A big part of changing up my workouts a couple years ago was realizing that all the exercises I was doing at the time (squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, etc.) were working the same forward/back motion (sagittal plane) while practical shooting calls for lots of side-to-side (frontal plane) and twisting (transverse plane) motions.

oMK0tF0.jpg

Mostly the G34s I shoot in USPSA competition but also my G48 CCW blaster.

A big part of changing up my workouts a couple years ago was realizing that all the exercises I was doing at the time (squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, etc.) were working the same forward/back motion (sagittal plane) while practical shooting calls for lots of side-to-side (frontal plane) and twisting (transverse plane) motions.

oMK0tF0.jpg

https://www.dryfiremag.com
You would probably love this then. I use it sooo much and would be great addition to ya. Makes dry fire much more fun and practical to say the least. They are on “quarantine sale” right now and I highly recommend this training tool. Great for target transitions, trigger control, etc

https://coolfiretrainer.com/
this is a good bit more money but also great training tool.

I use both these. Recently had someone over training with me that shot competition also. He used my DryFireMag on some of my workout routines and was like “dude this thing is great!” Needless to say he loved it. I gave it to him and ordered me another one. It will really help in proficiency and make for better dry fire practice imo

I did! I went with the XL because I got a great deal on it. Been beating the crap out of it all week and, absolutely love it! Makes a good target for dry-fire too!
View attachment 2605955

nice that xl version looks to actually be long enough for some good “leg kicks”. One of the BOB drills I enjoy for warm ups are stacking pyramid strikes with push ups. Start with 2 strikes, drop down, 2 push ups. Back up and 4 strikes, drop down, 4 push ups...keep raising strikes and push ups by 2s. After each set of strikes ya can through in a dry fire drill from concealment or something as well. Several good training things to do with BOB to mix it up

nice that xl version looks to actually be long enough for some good “leg kicks”. One of the BOB drills I enjoy for warm ups are stacking pyramid strikes with push ups. Start with 2 strikes, drop down, 2 push ups. Back up and 4 strikes, drop down, 4 push ups...keep raising strikes and push ups by 2s. After each set of strikes ya can through in a dry fire drill from concealment or something as well. Several good training things to do with BOB to mix it up

Yeah, definitely, It’s just long enough to get some high thigh and groin kicks in, which is great. I like how versatile it is, you can do so much with it! To me the best thing about it is that it gives you the ability to practice striking specific anatomically correct targets (eyes, nose, neck, collar bone, etc.) you can even break his neck if you’re into that kinda thing. I’ve been hitting it with my pistol and flashlight as well, seems to hold up to a good bit of abuse. But yeah, no complaints at all, I’m so glad I got one!
Man that’s a nice drill for sure, I’ll definitely give it a try! Thanks

Just starting to get some pieces in. Still got some more flooring, a power rack, bench, and leg ext/curl to come in from Elite FTS; and a lat pull down/low row from Legend to come in. That’ll be pretty much everything that I need.
44d79acaa53dcae1b5cee138641b3319.jpg

a77d773169c0504ac97d8dd0611b165f.jpg

f08fda62e376b27d62f9b8937f39f09a.jpg

613185f81ede6cdefaa5276a4d315f78.jpg

ff57bbf99689f961066b7db64e0be622.jpg

258b0f57e6ac2cb784c89b87ecd75d4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a779ae602af03598ea46ca5649362a6c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom