• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Antantoine91

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   1
Reaction score
i spend more money on range time than I do on guns
Does anyone know where I can shoot legally on private property I will pay
I just wanna set up some targets and shot a few hours

Attachments

• BB116C73-9108-4740-8265-99ABCAE7D7C9.jpeg
    BB116C73-9108-4740-8265-99ABCAE7D7C9.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 19
i spend more money on range time than I do on guns
Does anyone know where I can shoot legally on private property I will pay
I just wanna set up some targets and shot a few hours
I live in Acworth and I am a member of River Bend Gun Club up near Jasper. I can take you through the week sometime. I just have to tell you that I am 50 years old and I don't like to baby sit. If you can act like a mature adult and adhere to a few simple common sense rules then I can take you sometime. It's 300 hundred acre's of ranges and has every type or range you can think of.

It doesn't cost anything for visitors to go to River Bend. It's been Voted like one of the top premier ranges in the States. They hold the National Six Gun Competition there. They have a Western Town built, just the fronts of buildings, where they have eight different ranges just for that Six Gun Comp. They also have a club house with everything you can think of to hold events or have family cookouts. It's an impressive place. They hold 3 gun events, rim fire comps, timed pistol range where the target flip around. Shotgun hill where you can do skeet and trap. Also the have stations set up in the woods where you can shoot at clays like you would be in a hunting scenario. 300 yard big boar ranges for 45-70 sharps competitions. To top it off a 600 yard range for some long range play. I forgot the plinking range where you can set up your own little target to shoot a 22 at. You can set up anything but glass.

Back
Top Bottom