• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let the haters start posting!

Blasphemy for one gun? it is a gun that is it a gun. No one says anything when other makers mount lasers to their guns or cerakote them from the factory. It is not like this is a rare low SN model Colt, it is a common late production MKIV 380 mustang. It had a 5LB trigger and would snag on every little thread and peice of cloth when trying to unholser. The gun operated like two bricks being dragged across each other. So for those who think a GREAT COLT MUSTANG defilled, every now and then you get one that needs some help and trust me this one needed help, maybey not as much as I have gave it but hey! :cool-new:

" The Finnish product" ? Is you gunsmith's shop in Finland? :) Hey' your pistol,your rules. You probably won't be able to sell it to a Colt purist. But if you do sell it the next guy will be glad all that stuff is already done.

Most shootings happen with 25ft or less, average Reaction/Action time of 1.5 seconds is
sufficient time for an attacker to close a reactionary gap of 7 meters. So I think the question here is how do you aim your CCW when presented with the facts above.
You don`t, you pull and shoot center mass, this is where practice comes in.​

Back
Top Bottom