• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets C your CZ-75!!

Cz 75 cold war. 1 of 999.
i39.tinypic.com_2qxnfau.jpg
my buddy has one of these and he wont sell it to me for anything!!!!!

ok so I need some help and I was going to make a thread but I believe most of the big CZ players are on this one so im going to throw it out on here. Me and my lady are getting each other guns for Christmas and my request was a camo 10/22 takedown because she don't make loads of money and I have been wanting one anyways but I recently got a P-07 duty and she fell in love with it which was nice cause when we got together was when she was really introduced to guns and she is kinda picky on what she likes to shoot so when I became a CZ lover and she fell in love too it brought us closer together lol. So being that this is going to be her first pistol and she is so picky I want to make sure she likes a gun before I spend that kinda money on a present so I am looking for someone that has a few czs and wouldn't mind meeting up one weekend and letting her shoot a few to see which she likes. I will pay for range time and I will get some factory rounds because I know some people are kinda funny about reloads. the guns she wants to try are the rami, p01, and a pcr or 75 compact. We have talked about it and she wont be getting this on Christmas day since we don't know which one she wants and im probably going to have to order what she wants anyways. So if anyone wants to meet up to shoot let me know! thank you

Picked my first one up, and love it so far. Went to get the wife an lcp for Christmas and a glock 19 for me. Saw this in the case and never looked back. Still got her the lcp, but this one is mine!

Attachments

• pistol.jpg
    pistol.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom